This post contains affiliate links which means if you click on an affiliate link and choose to make a purchase I may receive a commission at no additional cost to you. See our disclaimer for more information.
Looking for a fun craft idea? DIY Ceramic Tile Coasters can make fun gifts for family and are a fun addition to any home. Wet cup rings are a thing of the past!
Easy to make DIY Ceramic Tile Coasters:
- White ceramic tiles
- Modge podge
- Foam Brushes
- Patterned paper
- Paper cutter
- Acrylic Clear Finishing spray
How to Create Your DIY Tile Coasters:
- Select your paper and cut out your squares. I love using this paper cutter for its guide.
- Prep your tiles by cleaning them first.
- Using your foam brush put a layer of modge podge on the tile and then firmly position the paper on the tile. Make sure you hold it there and give it pressure for about a minute.
- Give it some time to initially dry and then add a layer of modge podge on the top of the paper.
- Once it is completely dry spray some clear acrylic coating to help make it more water resistant.
I definitely love me some red, black and white, but I also made a green and purple set for my mom who loves the color green.
These DIY Tile coasters definitely make a great gift from the heart.
How To DIY Tile Coasters
Check out the full list of supplies on Amazon
Looking for more Home decor ideas?
Don’t forget to pin and SAVE this post for later!