This post contains affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases. See our disclaimer for more information.
Looking for some ideas to do with your special someone? Whether you are still dating or have been married for years it is important to keep fostering your relationship. Check out these date ideas in jar.
Date Jar: How does it work?
In order for your date jar to work you need to come up with a plan. Life gets busy and you need to make time and have a plan for your regular date nights. Whether that is once a week or once every other week depending on your schedule just make sure you both agree and decide on when you will have your date nights.
Here is a list of date ideas:
- Recreate your first date
- Do a craft together
- Play frisbee in the park
- Go to a sports game
- Go mini golfing
- Play cards
- Go on a walk
- Record a YouTube video
- Take a painting class
- Go to a museum
- Popcorn & movie of her choice
- Popcorn & movie of his choice
- Go to a comedy club
- Scattegories Date: Roll dice & everything has to start with that letter
- Watch a sports movie & eat food you would find at a concession stand
- Take a pottery class
- Play basketball/ HORSE
- Go to the driving range
- Video Game Marathon
- Play a board game
- Go for a hike
- Do a puzzle & order a pizza
- Go to a water park
- Go to a Play
- Take a dance class together
- Go to Goodwill & find $5 gifts for each other
- Cookbook dinner – grab a cookbook and make a 4 course meal
- Treat yourself- go to the outlet stores and buy one new thing each
I created a printable for you to easily print this list for yourself.
- Mason Jar
- Letter stickers or craft Vinyl
- Printable list of date ideas
- Scissors or cutter
Create your date jar:
- Print the sheet of date ideas or come up with your own
- Use scissors or a paper cutter to cut individual pieces (I designed the printable to work easy with paper cutter)
- Fold the pieces and place them in the jar
- Using a vinyl cutting machine cut out “date jar” or use letter stickers and attach them to the jar
- I had some adhesive craft paper and cut it into a circle to put on the lid of my jar to add a little extra flair.
Now make a plan, choose a date and make some memories!